Joint Ph.D Programme by TERI and Deakin University
PhD Scholarship opportunities for TERI Deakin Nano-Biotech Centre In-Country Residential Program
Applications invited for admission to the In - Country Residential PhD program offered by TERI and Deakin University, Australia. Selected students will be provided with fellowship and based at the most advanced and impressive facility at the TERI Deakin Nano-Biotech Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Nano materials for Agriculture
- Nanotechnology interventions in Food Safety
- Toxicity Assessment of Nano-materials
- Masters in Physics /Chemistry (Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry) /Bioprocess Engineering/ Chemical Engineering /Biological Sciences/Biochemistry /Microbiology /Agronomy and Soil Science
- Mandatory valid IELTS scores required (Band 6.5/6)
- CSIR-UGC/NET qualified applicants are preferred
- Joint supervision will be provided to scholars by Deakin and TERI faculties
- The candidate will receive 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Based on needs, students will have an option to work at Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to six months to fulfil requirement of their research work with all expenses paid.
- Students can avail the fully furnished hostel facility on campus for the entire duration of the program on payment basis. Students living on campus will be preferred.
- Last date of application: 25th October, 2018
- Written Exam- 30th November, 2018
- Interview - 10-11th December, 2018
- Month of Joining- December, 2018
How to Apply
- Candidates must send completed application forms along with updated CV to Ms. Sonaki Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention "Application for TERI Deakin PhD Program" in the subject line.
- Selected students are expected to sign a bond for the entire duration of the PhD program.
- For candidates shortlisted for interview, it is mandatory to provide valid IELTS scores by 1st December, 2018 failing to which they may not be eligible for interviews.
For further information and applications contact Ms. Sonaki Roy at +91-124-7103838(Ext-569) (Weekdays 9.30 am to 5.00 pm)."Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B"
Online application has been closed.