Scholarship opportunities by TERI and Deakin University
Ph.D Scholarship opportunities for TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre In-Country Residential Program
Applications invited for admission to the In - Country Residential Ph.D program offered by TERI and Deakin University, Australia. Selected students will be provided with fellowship and based at the most advanced and impressive facility at the TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Nano materials for Agriculture
- Nano intervention in Environmental Issues
- Nanotechnology interventions in Food Safety
- Toxicity and life cycle assessment of Nano-materials
- Minimum 70% marks (or equivalent) in the Master`s Degree in Biological Sciences/Biochemistry /Microbiology /Agronomy / Soil Science/ Chemistry /Physics / Bioprocess Engineering and Chemical Engineering
- Mandatory valid IELTS scores required (Band 6.5/6)
- Joint supervision will be provided to scholars by Deakin and TERI faculties
- The candidate will receive 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Based on needs, students will have an option to work at Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to six months to fulfil requirement of their research work with all expenses paid.
- Students can avail the fully furnished hostel facility on campus for the entire duration of the program on payment basis. Students living on campus will be preferred.
- Last date of application: 31st October, 2019
How to Apply
- Candidates must send completed application forms along with updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention "Application for TERI Deakin Ph.D Program-2019" in the subject line.
- Selected students are expected to sign a bond for the entire duration of the Ph.D program.
- For candidates shortlisted for interview, it is mandatory to provide valid IELTS scores by 20th November, 2019 failing which they may not be eligible for interviews.
For further information and applications contact Students Coordinator at +91-124-7103838(Ext-569) (Weekdays 9.30 am to 5.30 pm) or visit http://tdnbc.teriin.org/."Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B"
Online application has been closed.