Joint Ph.D Programme by TERI and Deakin University
Ph.D Scholarship opportunities for TERI Deakin Nano-Biotech Centre In - Country Residential Program
Applications invited for admission to the In-Country Residential Ph.D program offered by TERI and Deakin University, Australia. The selected students will be eligible for full fee waiver and will be provided with fellowship.
TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechology Centre (TDNBC) at TERI's Green Campus in TERI Gram, Gurgaon, Haryana is a pioneer research Centre in the field of Nano biotechnology research in India with state of the art facilities and expertise to develop Nano-biotechnology based sustainable solutions for agriculture, environment, and Bio Energy.
- Nano-enabled Technologies for agriculture and Bio Energy
- Nanotechnology interventions in food safety
- Masters in Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Biochemistry/Bioprocess Engineering/ Chemical Engineering /Biological sciences with 65% (minimum)
- CSIR-UGC/NET qualified applications are preferred
- Mandatory valid IELTS scores required (Overall band 6.5 / Individual bands not less than 6)
- Joint supervision will be provided to scholars by Deakin and TERI faculties
- The candidate will receive 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Based on needs, students will have an option to work at Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to six months to fulfil requirement of their research work
- TERI Deakin will offer fellowship at par to CSIR-UGC-NET.
- Students will be provided hostel facility on campus for the entire duration of the program.
How to Apply
- Last date of application: 10 August 2017
- Candidates must submit the ONLINE APPLICATION form on or before the last date of application submission.
- Candidates must send their updated CV to Ms Sonaki Roy at email@example.com.
- Please mention "Application for TERI Deakin Ph.D Program" in the subject line.
Upon final selection scholars will be based at most advanced and impressive facility at TERI Deakin Nanobiotech Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana.
For further information, please contact Ms Sonaki Roy at +91 1247103838 (Ext-569)(Weekdays 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
"Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B"